In 2015 I’m trying to get involved in more reading challenges. There’s so many books out there and my TBR pile is just insurmountable, so this is a great way for me to tackle all the stories that have been sweeping up dust on my bookshelf!
The 2015 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge is hosted by The Book Vixen, and if you want more details, you can read all about it here.
Last year I only read 50 books, as I was just getting back into reading. I’m taking on the I’m on Fire level, which means I want to read 16 or more books next year than I did this year! That brings up to only 66 books! Easy-peasy! This will match up with my Goodreads Reading Challenge of 150 books.
Now I say to you, as The Book Vixen did to me: Are you up for the challenge?
1. The Madman’s Daughter (The Madman’s Daughter, #1) – Megan Shepherd: I really liked this one!
2. Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) – Tahereh Mafi: this book was everything, it’s officially my new fave series.
3. All the Bright Places – Jennifer Niven: great contemporary read, I bawled.
5. Stray (Four Sisters, #1) – Elissa Sussman: romance wasn’t the best, ending was weak, but a series I’m interested in continuing.
6. Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)- Marissa Meyer: the storyline was a little predictable, but the characters were compelling
7. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) – Marissa Meyer: my favourite in the series so far; I understand the love for it!
8. The Conspiracy of Us (Untitled, #1) – Maggie Hall: a fantastic debut and start to a new series